How to cure chronic dry eyes

 This article may help those suffering from severe or chronic dry eyes as I have written it on the basis of personal experience. Dry eyes are painful especially when they start ruining our daily life, despite visiting optometrist frequently and using those typical eye drops still you are unable to figure out the cause of eye dryness. Well around 3 years back I went through similar situation when my eyes became highly sensitive to light and at that time I never heard of dry eyes or I don’t have any idea of what’s going on with my eyes, being a Web Designer it was nearly impossible for me to sit in front of computer even for 5 minutes, the moment I sit in front of PC my eyes started burning and inflamed. Driving became a nightmare for me as I got “eye strain” at the same time. I visited doctor to doctor and none could help me in curing this disease. I had a range of symptoms which are mentioned below;  

Symptoms of Dry Eyes: 

  • Highly light sensitive.
  • Burning of eyes.
  • Discomfort.
  • Inflammation. 
  • Red eyes.

What are the causes of dry eyes: 

  • Deficiency of Vitamin A. 
  • Digital light from smart devices. 
  • Eye surgery. 
  • Meibomian glands dysfunction (MGD). 
  • Eyelid infection.  

Dry Eyes Cure Through Honey: 

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said “O people! Be treated. For, there is no disease that Allah has created, except that he also has created its treatment.” 
On another place in Quran Allah has mentioned about the healing properties of Honey ”there emerges from their bellies a drink(Honey) varying in colors, in which there is healing for people indeed in that is a sign for a people who give thought. 

Besides its delicious taste honey is scientifically and historically proven for its healing properties, Ancient Egyptians use honey to cure infections and diseases. 
I personally used “Manuka Honey Eyes Drops” to cure dry eyes disease or Meibomian Glands Dysfunction which is actually an eye lid disease. Just put two drops in each eye three times a day for three months and within first 10 days you will feel relief from severe or chronic dry eyes and just keep using those eye drops for at least 3 months.  
Honey eyes drops may also be used for the following eye diseases: 
  • Cataract. 
  • Glaucoma. 
  • Blepharitis. 
  • Eye lid Inflammation. 
  • Eye lid disorders. 
Dry eyes are nightmare and I can understand how one's daily life affect as I myself once had passed through this pain but its treatable and honey is the proven formula to cure dry eyes.
Hope you will get out of this disease as early as possible, please leave your feedback in comment section and you can ask more about dry eyes at anytime.




Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Did you find those eye drops REALLY stung your eyes for a few moments when you put them in? They warn about this on the instructions but I found it impossible to make myself keep using them for more than a few days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Yes they are stinky when you put them in your eyes but that the benefit that honey has, I personally used those manuka honey eye drops for four months and found no harm in using those eye drops, it has great viscosity in it which means you don't need to put eye drops again and again just one drop in each eye can stays longer enough and you literally needs to put three drops in each eye whole day

      Delete
  2. Hi Amir are your eyes cured now? Do you still need to put on drops? Did you also use the Optimel Gel also?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ali, yes with the Allah's help my eyes are cured 100%. Keep using Manuka honey eye drops and go for wet cupping or hijama treatment!! You will be cured Insha allah

      Delete
    2. Akhii Amer i am desprete in this life due to this dry eye but i believe allah will be there for me i just keep going but allah will never forget to me my
      brother how did you cure it or did you cure it 100 percent by only using manuka drops and the hijama

      Delete
    3. Yes Brother Alhamdulillah, My eyes were effected so badly that I can't go out in Sun for long period of time, But with the miracles and blessings of Honey Eye drops I am 95% cured, 5% is there beacuse of my Job in front of computer, But that doesn't effect my life at all. Honey is really a blessing and Allah has mentioned about it in Quran in Surah Nahal verse 68(16:68) "There emerges from their bellies a drink, varying in colors, in which there is healing for people. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who give thought.

      Delete
  3. Inshallah. Thanks for your help

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. Is it possible up talk to you direct if I give you my email address as I had a few questions. Thank you

    ReplyDelete